Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Addy just might be.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Addy just might be the greatest doll EVER!

    My Ebay Addy arrived today.I must say, I am absolutely in love with her!

    She has had a haircut, so her hair falls only slightly below her shoulders, but it does not detract from her beauty even a little bit.

    I have several dolls now, but I think Addy just may be the prettiest of them all.There is just something about her warm brown eyes that melts my heart.She seems to have the most life and the most spunk of any doll I have ever seen.She is just terrific!

    I LOVE her hair.It is so beautiful and so playable, even with her haircut.I just love her to pieces. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay!!! I'm so glad you are bonding well!! Enjoy!!

  3. #3
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar

    Smile

    Great! That is so special. Are you going to post a picture!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dont you just love her?! There is something about Addy thats so darn cute and spunky. Maybe its because I love her stories and connect them to the doll. Either way, she has a very sweet face. Im so excited to put up a school display for her this fall! LOL

    Anyway, Congrats on your new Addy!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your Addy! I have to agree, she is absolutely stunning and a very special girl.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on Addy! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I have Addy and I love her a lot. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] There is something really special about Addy! She is just so beautiful, and she seems like a doll that you can sit and just hold forever!

  7. #7
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    yay!

    I wanted Addy from the first time I saw her. Even Felicity took some time for me to REALLY want her, but not Addy. She's so great. I just got this instinctual "AWWWWWW so cute" reaction and wanted to love her to pieces. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by American_Mommy:
    Addy just might be the greatest doll EVER!

    I have several dolls now, but I think Addy just may be the prettiest of them all.There is just something about her warm brown eyes that melts my heart.She seems to have the most life and the most spunk of any doll I have ever seen.She is just terrific!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah!!! Another Addy junkie!!!
    I don't care how many otehr dolls I get, Addy remains my favorite! You are right about the life and warmth she has.
    She is an all-around lovely girl!

    (P.S.: don't tell Rhada or Miaoshi)

    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    greymyst, I love that picture you added to your signature! Thats really neat. Wish I had that much talent when it came to computer stuff, LOL

  10. #10
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on Addy! I agree - she's absolutely beautiful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •